Sunday’s race in Texas is complete with a return baby, a 7-time Nascar champ showing his Rocky at an Oval on IndyCar-on, and a New Zealand driver who loves American Oval tracks. We have Indy Champs, the son of an Indy Champ and other great race cars and drivers. This is going to be a great nation.
In the NTT Indicar series, the Indicar pack has gone into an oval competition where at least two drivers are brand new for the oval, for Sunday’s big show for the XPEL 375 at the Texas Motor Speedway.
So এটি this is the ‘full steam ahead’ for the Texas Motor Speedway on Sunday তিনটি the three Chavis in the top three positions show some tough racing at very fast speeds. After determining the qualifications, the media got a chance to hear from the leaders of the top two races on Saturday afternoon.
“I came to America to race at the Oval, I love this track. I have confidence and I am comfortable with what I have got here. We’ll see what happens tomorrow, “Scott McLaughlin told the media in a post-qualifying interview. “Oval racing is important,” he said.
McLaughlin chatted for a while, excited about his second position in the front row, paused to congratulate the pole sitter, “Hey good job”, McLaughlin told Felix Rosenkvist, who came to take his seat to talk to the media.
The 27 races are ready and ready and ready to chase each other around a big oval on Sunday after they get the “go” signal.
Then it’s time for Pol-sitter-Felix Rosenkvist to speak to the media. He was first asked how he felt about the second pole position of his career and what he thought about covering his previous year’s Challengers.
“It’s a great encouragement for the boys and girls who are working on the car. We got really focused here, and we pulled it off. I think I did a good job of recharging every week, so it’s really important. Our car is strong.” Confidence goes up and down, but we feel good, “Rosenkvist said Saturday.” I’m trying not to think too much. You have to believe in yourself because you can really go deep into it. The Oval was a struggle for me, and hope Yes, this year will be good. Days like these will definitely make it a lot better. ” He said.
IndyCar.com reports on his exciting return to race leader for Sunday:
Rosenkvist, who finished a disappointing 21st in the standings in injury-disrupted 2021, achieved his second career NTT INDYCAR SERIES poll at No. 7 Vuse Arrow McLaren SP Chevrolet with a two-lap average speed of 221.110 mph. It was its first pole in the oval, as its previous peak came in May 2019 as a series rookie at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road Course. ”
Jimmy Johnson, the 7-time NASCAR champion on the Texas Motor Speedway, who became the media focus this week, qualified for the first time in an oval, an indie car, and at age 18, his # 48, Dallara-Honda, 219.865 miles per hour
Here is the qualifying moment courtesy of NTT Indicator:
Fort Worth, Texas – Qualified location for the XPEL 375 NTT INDYCAR Series event on the 1.5-mile Texas Motor Speedway, including vehicle number in brackets, driver, chassis-engine and speed:
1. (7) Felix Rosenkvist, Dalara-Chevrolet, 221,110 mph
2. (3) Scott McLaughlin, Dallara-Chevrolet, 221.096
3. (51) Takuma Sato, Dallara-Honda, 221.094
4. (12) Will Power, Dalara-Chevrolet, 221.016
5. (9) Scott Dixon, Dallara-Honda, 221.011
6. (06) Helio Castroneves, Dallara-Honda, 220.768
7. (2) Joseph Newgarden, Dalara-Chevrolet, 220.758
8. (21) Rinus VeeKay, Dallara-Chevrolet, 220.748
9. (26) Colton Harta, Dallara-Honda, 220.602
10. (5) Pato O’Word, Dallara-Chevrolet, 220.579
11. (10) Alex Palo, Dallara-Honda, 220.571
12. (27) Alexander Rossi, Dallara-Honda, 220.458
13. (28) Roman Grozgin, Dalara-Honda, 220.412
14. (8) Marcus Erickson, Dalara-Honda, 220.364
15. (60) Simon Pagenwood, Dallara-Honda, 220.338
16. (20) Connor Daly, Dalara-Chevrolet, 219.987
17. (29) Devlin Diffrancesco, Dallara-Honda, 219.888
18. (48) Jimmy Johnson, Dalara-Honda, 219.865
19. (18) David Malukas, Dallara-Honda, 219.864
20. (77) Callum Ilott, Dallara-Chevrolet, 219.462
21. (33) Ed Carpenter, Dalara-Chevrolet, 219.212
22. (4) Dalton Kelet, Dalara-Chevrolet, 219,038
23. (14) Kyle Kirkwood, Dalara-Chevrolet, 219.013
24. (45) Jack Harvey, Dallara-Honda, 218.781
25. (30) Christian Lundgaard, Dallara-Honda, 218,687
26. (11) JR Hildebrand, Dallara-Chevrolet, 218.584
27. (15) Graham Rahel, Dallara-Honda, 218.410
Pre-race programming begins Sunday at 12:00 on NBC, the race begins at 12:30 p.m.